Our client a leading independent investment advisory firm based in Dublin 2 is looking to recruit an experienced client service executive to join their busy team.
Our client is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic individual for a role in their Operations team across all aspects of there business.
Supporting the Head of Operations and the broader team the right candidate will provide high quality service and support to clients. The role will be flexible in that you will be expected to assist in the delivery of the departments business objectives as directed by the Head of Operations.
- Manage the entire client experience from facilitating initial meetings to on-boarding the private client to our custody platform
- Preparation of risk questionnaires and various financial account opening documentation as well as collating Anti Money Laundering documentation and other compliance procedures
- Work with the investment advisors to collate accurate and timely information on client portfolios and be capable of contributing to the preparation of presentations to clients.
- Prepare management reports on all aspects of subscriber numbers and website activities
- Arrange events including facilities management and preparation of client material
- Process subscriber renewal payments daily, contacting subscribers where payment difficulties are met and working with our online payments provider
- Ad-Hoc Office Duties such as managing stationary orders, filtering telephone call, filing and postal services.
- 2 years + experience in financial services in either an operations or client facing role is required
- Strong compliance focus and awareness of the regulatory environment
- Experience of dealing with corporate clients is desirable
- Attention to detail with good organisational skills
- Good understanding of financial services sector and operational procedures
- Excellent PC skills (in particular Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Excellent salary on offer €27,000-€30,000 based on experience
- City Centre Location
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.