Client Services Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Client Services Manager on behalf of our client a rapidly growing FDI technology and consulting company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is highly motivated, committed to achieving results and be ambitious to develop a fast-track career in a busy SME. The Client Services Manager will be working primarily in the UK market but also will be expected to target US & European companies, as required.
* Engage with key decision makers in targeted companies to discuss their expansion plans and determine their interest in specific geographic locations
* Create and maintain a pipeline of contacts and potential investment opportunities
* Leverage existing networks and tools such as targeted e-mail, cold-calling and social media to optimise results
* Support client missions and events in the UK
* Communicate the mission and vision of international IPA/EDOs to UK investors
* Continually creating value-add for our economic development clients
* Manage the full cycle of investment attraction on behalf of clients: from potential lead screening, through initial qualification and connection
* Develop and maintain a diverse corporate, government and intermediary database to maximise success
* Ensure 100% usage of the company's and client CRM systems, accurately recording all customer interactions
* Project management and reporting to clients on targets
* Inputting to client proposals
* Attendance at key industry events throughout the UK to expand networks, identify investing companies and corporate leads
* Degree with an international business / economic related element
* 5 years direct sales or management consulting experience preferably within the area of FDI/economic development, IT or databases consulting with an international element
* Fluency in business English (other foreign languages a bonus)
* Confidence and experience in contacting and engaging with senior corporate decision makers on an international platform
* Previous event management experience
* Proven results in closing deals, achieving targets and working to deadlines
* Adept with using social media and knowledge of e-marketing techniques
* Flexible and adaptable with the aptitude for handling different projects simultaneously
* Self-motivated and works well in both an independent setting and a team environment
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with staff at all levels
* At ease working in an international setting and interacting with people from different cultures
* Proficient with technology and the use of standard office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
* A passion for international trade & development
The successful Client Services Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Client Services Manager role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Client Services Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Client Services Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.