Our client, a leading engineering company, has vacancies for a CNC Machinist at their site in Dungannon.
- Processing and preparing raw steel
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Safe manual handling of raw steel
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.45pm, Fri 8am - 2pm
- Previous experience of working with Ficep machinery
- Good experience of programming and nesting machinery
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role would be preferable
- You must also have proven engineering manufacturing experience
- Good mechanical skills
- Have a keen approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills are also essential
- You may be required to work on a shift basis
- Competitive Rate of Pay
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.