CNC Laser Operator - £10 -£11.50 per hour - Belfast
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking applications on behalf of our client, an established manufacturing organisation, in their search for an experienced CNC Laser Operator to join their organisation on a temporary basis for 2 - 3 months (with further extensions a possibility).
Working from 4:30pm - 12am you will be required to carry out tasks on production lines, set and operate CNC laser machines, interpret engineering drawings and ensure that production materials conform to the highest standards and specifications.
- Minimum 2 years relevant industry experience within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment.
- Experience of operating a CNC Laser.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Flexible to work evening shifts from Monday to Friday.
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate, pension, holidays (pro-rata) and the possibility of long term employment with an expanding organisation. For further information please contact Craig or Paul on 02890242824.