CNC Programmer - Monkstown - £12-£15 p/h (long-term temporary)
Grafton recruitment is currently accepting applications on behalf of our client, a global manufacturing organisation, for an experienced CNC Programmer to join their team in Monkstown on a long-term temporary basis.
Reporting to the CNC Programming Supervisor you will support production through the development of CNC programmes, optimising material and machine utilisation.
* Create and modify CNC programmes from flat sheet developments and 3D models.
* Maintain programme revision control to ensure correct programmes are in use.
* Optimise part nesting to maximise material utilisation.
* Minimise tool paths to maximise machine efficiency.
* Create and update programmes to meet NPI and ECN timelines.
* Deliver the Solutions schedule to meet timelines
* HND in a relevant subject with relevant job related experience
* Candidates with lesser or no qualifications must have significantly more job related experience
Job Related experience may include:
* Previous experience of programming CNC machines
* Ability to read and interpret drawings
* Experience of using 3D modelling packages (eg Pro E, Creo).
* Competency in Windows based PC environment
* Extensive experience in working in an Engineering environment
Please note this position will be a 4 day working week from Monday to Thursday (37.5 hours). For further information please contact Craig on 02890323333, or submit your CV via the link.