Job Title: Collections Analyst - Long Term Contract - Dublin 15 EMEA Client
- Primarily responsible for all targeted cash collections as allocated for EMEA market.
- Advanced judgment on collection decisions
- Follow policy and procedures closely
- Build internal & external relationships with internal & external customers
- Drives & resolves problems to closure both within internal & external customers
- Communicates any problems with cash collections to Sr. Level Management
- Issue credit hold warnings
- Issue credit hold status to customers and sales staff
- Suggest alternative methods to solve credit/collection problems
- Apply and practice standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Maintain procedural manuals
- Assist collection analysts if required
- Support Month End & Qtr End Close Process.
- Excellent attention to Detail
- Demonstrates ability to recognize problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Prefer experience working with Oracle
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Must have credit qualification or 2 - 3 years equivalent related experience
- Must have ability to work on own initiative and as a team player
- Must be fluent in English.
- German Language or any other additional Languages an advantage.
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)