Commercial Insurance Sales Agent - Dublin
My client are proud to be a fully 100% Irish owned and operated company and are one of the largest brokerages in Ireland.
They now employ over 150 people and their extensive client list extends from individuals to large corporations.
They have an opening in their Sales Team for someone looking to take the 1st step on a career in Insurance Sales.
- Reporting to the Development Director:
- You will be handling inbound calls and working to monthly Sales targets, and advising clients on numerous Commercial Insurance products from a large panel of Insurers.#
- You will need to be target driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- You should have Commercial Insurance experience and some sales experience is an advantage.
- Excellent telephone manner and sales ability required.
- Must have attained Accredited Individual status with Central Bank Of Ireland, CIP qualification desired.
- Open GI experience an advantage.
- Competitive salary with great opportunity for the right candidate to earn performance bonuses and take the first step in a career in sales side of the industry
What's in it for you?
- Salary on offer will depend on experience ranging from €28k to €35k & uncapped commission & an excellent benefits package.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team with genuine career development opportunities.
*Please note only suitable candidates will receive a reply.