Grafton Recruitment - Belfast
Be the best!
Grafton Recruitment is Northern Ireland's largest Recruitment Consultancy with 6 regional branches across our network as well as our Belfast Branch/Head Office which is also home to our Specialist Recruitment teams. We are a trusted recruitment partner to many of Northern Ireland's largest and best known companies which have used our services for most of our 33 year history.
With our established brand and a strong reputation in the commercial sector, we are keen to recruit a Recruitment Manager to assume responsibility for team and personal sales delivery within their assigned region and to manage and enhance operational performance by driving growth on the Commercial Desk, in line with Company strategy.
- Business Development & Sales Delivery
- Deliver to achieve and exceed sales and client target activity.
- Prepare business proposals / tenders and negotiate rates and fees.
- Monitor weekly sales activity and analysis of key reports.
- Maintain competitive awareness and conduct market analysis to identify opportunities for business development to generate sales leads.
- Lead team networking activity, drawing market intelligence to generate business leads and provide supply solutions.
- Manage key accounts ensuring maximisation of opportunity and revenue schemes, and delivering a great client experience.
- Financial Management
- Input into profit and loss account including gross profit / cost control and net profit management.
- Develop effective business and corresponding action plans, set quarterly aims, targets and objectives.
- Ensure effective cost control and focus on maximising efficiencies.
- People & Performance Management
- Manage a team of commercial consultants and resourcers.
- Set and agree business delivery expectations and minimum performance measures for all team members.
- Set targets and objectives (KPIs) according to the performance and development cycle.
- Facilitate weekly sales meetings reviewing business in process pipeline, financial pipeline, interview pipeline and weekly GP delivery.
- Monitor and review team performance and achievement on a regular basis including annual appraisals and review of Key Performance Indicators.
- Recruit and motivate teams i.e. using incentive schemes to meet and exceed targets.
- Compliance Management
- Ensure operations are fully compliant, with processes and procedures being met and adherence to best practice recruitment methodology, quality and candidate standards.
Who we're looking for?
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A track record in
- Demonstrating strong commercial acumen
- delivering significant business wins
- successfully growing, developing and running recruitment teams across multiple sectors
- operating at a senior level in building and maintaining strong team and client relationships
- Ability to inspire and lead - ownership for personal and team development
- Passion for delivery of excellent customer service - both to clients and candidates
- Ability to proactively market and sell Grafton's unique service offering to the Belfast business community
- Strong communication, leadership and people management skills
- Ability to think strategically , developing business plans around market and growth opportunities
- Ability as a results driven problem solver able to thrive under pressure
What we offer?
In return we offer competitive salaries and a market leading uncapped bonus scheme and, given our size and structure, the opportunity for career progression to those who contribute towards our continued success.
If you have the profile to succeed in this role and want to be part of our success then please apply with your updated CV.