COMMERCIAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Commercial Product Manager required within a Product Pricing & Commercial Strategy team for a maternity cover contract of 6 months; role will be based in Dublin City
Reporting to the Head of Pricing, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Development and Support for the domestic Business and Wholesale Connect pricing tools.
- Major Bid Support
- Business Case development for Proposition and Product Development
- Maintain and update regularly pricing history database.
- Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing actions effectiveness.
- Manage total pricing process, enhance processes to make most of efficiencies and ensure timely and optimal response to customer requests.
- Support the order desk and sales specialist teams in the generation of accurate and timely quotations/renewal offers for domestic and global products.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate effective skills in the below areas:
- Exceptional analytic skills with MS Excel expertise
- Experience in the creation and evolution of Business Development and Transformation business cases.
- Experience in developing and managing stakeholder relationships at senior levels
- Experience in working with market facing units to identify demand and qualify opportunities, and experience of using the winning business process.