Temporary Commercial Support Officer required for a local government organisation based in Belfast area.
Starting ASAP potentially until 31st December 2016
Monday-Sunday 5/7 days=37 hours per week
Duties will include:
- To effectively develop and implement the agreed commercial strategy
- To identify business opportunities within all sections of the site and develop appropriate business cases in conjunction with central business support.
- To be responsible to the relevant manager for the provision of all administrative, human resources and financial matters to ensure the business needs of the department are met in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- To assist and timely development of the service business plan, proposed annual objectives and performance indicators to ensure the required standards of service delivery are maintained.
- To establish and regularly review relevant protocols, processes and procedures to deliver the requirements and the objectives of the service.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have:
- a relevant third level qualification such as Business Studies, human Resources, Finance or equivalent qualification and be able to demonstrate one year's experience of the following areas: or
- two year's relevant experience of the following areas:
(i) product or service development within a commercially focused organisation
(ii) direct supervision and motivation of staff
(iii) development of administrative processes and procedures
(iv) dealing with customer complaints and developing and implementing customer standards; and/or
(v) Providing effective advice and guidance to management in at least three of the following four areas:
a) Human Resources Management
b) Financial Management
c) Performance Management; and
d) Business Planning
If you meet all the essential criteria and are interested in the role please upload your CV to the link.
**PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A VERY SHORT TIME FRAME TO FILL THIS ROLE - THE CLOSING DATE IN THURSDAY 6TH OCTOBER AT 4PM**