Following an expansion to their kitchen, our client, a leading restaurant in the Co Tyrone area is expanding their team and require a Commis Chef for a permanent role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team and contribute to the customer contentment to ultimately expand the clientele and reputation to ensure long term success.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc)
- Follow the guidance of the Chef
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Fridge temperature checks
- Stock rotation
- Previous catering experience
- Food Hygiene certification would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Communicate effectively with other members of kitchen staff
- Maintain high standards of Health and Safety, including personal hygiene
Hours of work:
- 20-30 hrs per wk
- Must be available weekends
- Excellent Salary
- Excellent opportunity to learn how to work in every area of a busy kitchen
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.