Communications and Marketing Executive Officer
Full Time Minimum 6 Months (With Immediate Availability)
Belfast City Centre
- Support the Corporate Communications Officer in managing the in-house communications function
- Contribute to the development of effective communication through relevant, timely campaigns, releases and activities
- Deliver direct and indirect communications to internal and external audiences
- Producing original and interesting copy on time and to brief for websites, consumer and company literature, news releases and articles; maintain consistency of quality, editorial style, tone and voice across all material within the bounds of corporate identity
- Contribute to developing effective channels to market and provide support to channel members
- Contribute to the production of marketing plans, business cases and budgets
- Manage databases and monitor the integrity of data
- Collect, synthesise, analyse and report measurement data
- Participate in reviews of marketing communications activities using measurement data
- Contribute information and ideas to the strategy process
- Logistical support to events
- Analyse campaign results and trends and report on findings
- Liaison with external agencies
A marketing professional with:
- A 3rd level qualification, membership of a recognised marketing professional body and at least three years' post-qualification work experience relating to the essential functions of the post.
A relevant 3rd level qualification in a marketing or business related discipline and at least two year's post-qualification experience relating to the essential functions of the post.
- Significant experience in marketing communications in a services environment with an emphasis on below-the-line activity.
In-depth practical experience within at least two of the following areas:
(a) Development, delivery and evaluation of online communications campaigns, including websites, email and telecommunications
(b) Social media
(c) Publishing and print management
(d) Corporate social responsibility
(e) Managing marketing contracts.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Significant experience of Adobe Acrobat X Pro and Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent (eg. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) to produce a range of materials in-house.
- Knowledge and practical experience in using analysis/reporting software(s) as a tool for management information purposes
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please apply online or contact Katie Doyle for further details on 02890 242824.