Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Communications Specialist for a 3 year fixed term contact with our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a dynamic communications professional with a background in media relations alongside a passion for social media. Reporting directly to the external communications manager, the successful candidate will manage our client's digital and social media channels.
Our clients external affairs department has responsibility for managing and delivering communications to support the group's corporate strategy in Ireland and Northern Ireland. This includes managing public engagement, public affairs, corporate relations and media relations.
The successful candidate will drive and coordinate engagement between the business departments and be responsible for developing and delivering best in class communication to ensure all communications are delivering for the brand strategy. This role requires daily interaction with communications agencies, internal departments and external audiences.
- Typically 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and the technical background to liaise with IT.
- Strong social media/digital experience, from developing and implementing social activation campaigns that resonate with target audiences to generating real time/on- going content.
- Exceptional creative & writing skills with an ability to effectively communicate information and ideas.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary with an ability to work calmly and quickly in challenging environments.
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders with confidence, and provide advice on our communications approach.
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.