Community Co-Ordinator required on a temporary basis for a Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £8.91 PH.
Role: Community Co-Ordinator
Rate of Pay: £8.91 per hour
Hours: 37 Hours
Duration: ASAP for 7 Months
- Visits tenants including referral to Health and Social Care Trusts, PBNI, youth organisations etc.
- To attend residents / community associations meetings, deal with tenant queries, and provide feedback on general activity
- Liaise with community representatives on a range of local issues
- Assist in community development through liaison with the statutory, voluntary and community sector including schools.
- To Liaise with the statutory agencies on issues of anti-social behaviour and develop a working relationship with any community safety officers
- To keep accurate records of all cases
- Monitor communal areas
- Monitor and assist in identifying abandoned and void properties
- Liaise with tenants and report repairs
- Assist in the provision of an on the spot housing management service
- Undertake fire alarm and emergency lighting testing, reset fire alarm panels and undertake and record fire drills on a regular basis.
- Minimum "GCSE" Level (Grade A-C or Equivalent education plus 2 years *relevant experience
- Minimum "A" Level or Equivalent education plus 1 Years *relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years *relevant experience
- A commitment to respecting and maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Good organisational skills
- Access to private transport
- Accept lone working conditions
*Relevant experience includes working in housing or community related environment with responsibility for repair, reporting, supervision of cleaning & security, dealing with ASB, liaising with the public/community groups of statutory agencies and attendance at meetings.
Relevant course (e.g housing, maintenance, health and safety, first aid, fire awareness, etc.)
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 29th AUGUST at 5.30pm.