Job Title CommVault Administrator
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a CommVault Administrator in Dublin 2.
The Role: CommVault Administrator, required for an initial 5 month period.
- Rapidly develop solutions to problems as required, to include timely restoration of data.
- Monitor and respond to helpdesk calls.
- Carry out Level 3 helpdesk tasks as required
- Liase with other technical authorities in the Department to provide an integrated approach to the Department's technologies.
- Report to management/staff, including the team lead as required.
- Provide skills transfer to staff through regular review meetings and coaching.
- Be able to work in all aspects of a project life cycle from business analysis to implementation and testing.
- Provide accurate documentation as required.
Hours of work: 9am-5pm
- CommVault Simpana Certified (proof will be required).
- MCSE certified.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Demonstrated ability of working effectively within a team and good communication skills.
- 3 PAR experience is also highly desirable
A substantial daily rate.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.