Do you enjoy working in the Food Industry and looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking for a Compliance Auditor for our client based in Omagh, Co Tyrone.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are currently in a Quality role and looking to progress in your career.
You will be required to assess compliance against defined corporate and customer policies, Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Standards and product specifications through independent audit. Provide guidance and support to facilitate the implementation and on-going maintenance of Quality/Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programs (HACCP) procedures and product specifications.
- Diploma or higher in a Food Science related subject
- Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
- Fluency of English Language
- Numerical ability to record interpret and analyse key process data
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge of the BRC Global Food Standard and specific customer standards as they apply
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of H&S Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of Environmental Management systems eg ISO 14001
- Ability to solve problems using 8 Step Practical Problem Solving
Contact Avril Granleese at Grafton Recruitment, 39 Darling Street, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh. Tel 028 66 323300