Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Compliance Officer for a 3 year contact with our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Office to work on their Internal Audit and Compliance team.
Our client operates in a highly regulated business environment this role will be part of the Audit and Compliance team that develop, implement and carry out checks to ensure that compliance is upheld at the highest standard. The compliance officer is a key role within the function directly contributing to assessing the effectiveness of our client's ability to demonstrate compliance with applicable laws, regulation and directions.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Compliance role or an auditing environment
- Third level qualification is a business-related discipline
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office tools: including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good Analytical thinker with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must demonstrate a flexible approach to work and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience using and administrating SharePoint sites
- Experience in the utility's sector
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.