Temporary Construction Project Officer required for a local government organisation based in Belfast.
Starting ASAP potentially for 6 months
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
Pay Rate 0-12 weeks £12.50ph then increases from week 13 to £18.29ph
Duties will include:
- Preparing Business Cases and Investment Appraisals and updating as required.
- Ensuring that the business need is valid and correctly prioritised.
- Ensuring that Gateway reviews are undertaken.
- Managing the resources allocated by the SRO or Line Manager.
- Work within delegated authorities, including Health and Safety.
- Manage the department's interests in the project by:-
- coordinating and directing user input;
- Approving key project deliverables;
- Appraising options and submitting them to the SRO or Line Manager for approval;
- Minimum of 5 year's experience delivering property maintenance or minor new works.
- A construction related Degree (such as engineering, building surveying, quantity surveying, architecture, building services).
- A chartered member of construction professional institution (such as ICE, RICS, CIOB, RIBA, CIBSE, CIAT).
** The successful applicant will need to obtain CTC clearance**
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS TUESDAY 13th JUNE At 12NOON**