Grafton are recruiting on behalf of a leading international technology company for a Content Writer. You will form an integral part of the marketing team and will help to articulate the company's strategic messaging and product marketing. As a Content Writer you will work closely with the technology teams as well as senior management to develop a broad range of communications. This role would suit someone from a marketing, research or journalism background.
* Develop effective content specific material and product marketing to mirror the business needs. This will include email and newsletter copy, blog posts and press releases, sales adverts, website content, white papers, product sheets, and short and long-form thought leadership pieces.
* Collaborate closely with the marketing team and senior management to research, curate and craft industry-specific content.
* Apply the editorial best practice standards at all times keeping in line with the business tone of voice.
* Create content to cater to different industry audiences covering print, digital and presentation content.
* Manage a content calendar to coincide with industry events and product releases, reporting to the marketing team lead on a weekly basis.
* Ensure all content is created in coordination with compliance guidelines.
* Assist in researching and writing content for website and social media channels.
* Ability to meticulously proofread editorial work.
* Previous digital marketing and social media experience.
* 2+ years previous experience populating pages/websites.
* A strong writer that can complete tasks and deadlines in an agile & flexible manner.
* Exceptional writing and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Great attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture.
* Must be confident with excellent interpersonal skills.
* A passion for the written word and a love of grammar.
* An interest in financial technology or capital markets.
* A content/editorial portfolio.