Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: County Fermanagh
Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 negotiable depending on experience.
Hours - Dayshift - Monday to Friday
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Continuous Improvement Manager for a top manufacturing company based in Co Fermanagh. This is a new position with a long standing, ambitious firm.
Reporting to: Site Director
Develop and Implement continuous improvement programme at site. Develop the Continuous Improvement and operational teams to deliver CI as part of everyday activities. Collaborate with the management team to embed a CI culture amongst all departments.
* Develop the CI work system using established CI methodologies.
* Fundamental principles including 6S methodology and RCA problem solving.
* Visual Management systems optimized to facilitate change.
* Develop Goal Deployment and tracking for site management.
* Develop loss analysis tools.
* Ensure safety is the first consideration of any CI intervention or discussion.
* Experience at plant operational management in a leading lean environment
* Minimum 5 years experience working at lean methodologies.
* Demonstrable results in leading individuals and teams through change using lean methodologies.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 40-50k per annum depending on experience
To discuss confidentially or for more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333