Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience.
Hours - Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 12 noon
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Continuous Improvement Manager for a top, global manufacturing company based in Derry/Londonderry. This is a new position with a long standing, ambitious firm.
Reporting to: Plant Director
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be accountable for steering the company through the systematic elimination of the "losses" with the involvement of all employees to achieve World Class Operations whilst supporting Safety and Quality improvements.
· Deliver the implementation of the CI strategy across the site embedding lean principles and championing continuous improvement culture.
· Utilise CI and problem elimination tools to drive towards a World Class Operation.
· Deliver measureable and sustained cost take out improvements through the further utilisation of modern lean tools and techniques.
· Manage and constantly strive for the improvement of data collection systems.
· Development and delivery of training programmes across the business in relation to data analysis, process mapping, problem solving and root cause analysis.
· The CI Manager will have direct reports and will support, mentor and grow the capabilities of these individuals.
· Responsible for implementing 5S, VM, LSS, PCS, LSW, Pillars and Steering Committee.
· Training and Education, Employee engagement, benchmarking across Bemis sites.
· Daily Control systems.
· Clear Direction, structured and detailed loss analysis, systematic way to manage our KPI's. Focused Teams defined through a systematic loss analysis and deployment.
· Proven lean transformation experience which has been developed in a World Class manufacturing environment.
· Experience in multiple CI methodologies combined with the ability to operate throughout the site in a step by step style and train others.
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, problem solving and analytical skills.
· Proven management skills with strong leadership attributes, ability to learn and apply new concepts and overcome obstacles with change management skills.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss confidentially or for more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333