Contract & Finance Coordinator
Fixed Term Contract
Located in the heart of Belfast, our client requires an experienced Professional to join their team in their modern facilities. Our client plays a vital role in providing business development support to business worldwide. They are innovative, industry leading and strive towards enabling other global business to attract investment.
As the Contract and Finance assistant you will be provided with the opportunity to work with a truly global organisation supporting the senior management team from offices around the world. You will be required to liaise with clients for administration and reporting tasks, compile monthly reports, coordinate the administrative tasks from the global teams for reporting purposes, prepare statistics to track towards specific business KPI's, provide administrative support for proposals, credit control including monthly reporting and general admin duties as required.
- A third level qualification within a Business/ Finance or economics discipline
- Exceptional standard of Microsoft office competency including Word and Excel
- Proficient on QuickBooks or similar in-house accounting system
- Experience in creating reports and using CRM system
- Ability to engage clients
- Previous project management experience or proven ability to project manage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in a similar role within a busy office environment
- Having worked within a financial/banking role is of benefit
- Previous FDI experience/ knowledge
- Experience working with Economic Development departments within state/ local governments
- Previous minute taking skills
- Annual Salary of £20,000
- Full time hours
- Central location
- Immediate start
- Excellent opportunity to work with a highly recognised organisation
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Laura Kearney on email@example.com