CONTRACTS ADMIN, SOUTH DERRY, £15,000
We are currently working with a very successful Construction company based in South Derry to recruit an experienced Administrator to work within their Contracts department.
You will have responsibility for administering site return information, telephone and filing duties, typing correspondence and minutes of meetings, administering H&S construction phase information, printing drawings, copying and issuing documents to site, booking travel arrangements and recording waste information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administering site return information
- Typing and issuing minutes, agendas and rotas of meetings
- Administering H&S construction phase information submission and co-ordinating with site
- Administering O&M information submissions and collating H&S file documentation
- Collating and recording waste information for all projects
- Collating and recording labour-only sub-contract KPI scores
- Controlling drawing register, stamping drawings, printing and copying drawings
- Copying documents and issuing to site
- General telephone, typing correspondence and filing duties
- Communicating and liaising internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attending training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhering to IMS policy and other requirements
- Any other work as required by the Commercial Director.
- GCSE Maths and English.
- Previous Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office package.
- Experience of working in Construction industry would be a distinct advantage.
This is a full time, temporary position for 6 months but has the option of going permanent if you can prove your ability.
Please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.