Our client a successful well established Construction company based in Co Armagh require a permanent Contracts Administrator to join their expanding team.
The Administrator will be responsible for the day to day administration support for the Construction Division. The ideal candidate must demonstrate experience in administration, report preparation and document control. Knowledge of the Construction Industry and Health and Safety will be advantageous.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's with at least Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 1-2 years administration experience working in a busy office environment
- Ability to demonstrate at least 1 years experience using MS Excel
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to demonstrate excellent typing and organisational skills
- NVQ level 2 in Business Administration or similar
- RSA Stage 2 typing or word processing (or similar qualification)
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
The Person/Skills required:
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Methodical and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to work as part of a team and build strong working relationships
- Must be flexible in working hours
- A full current driving licence is essential to meet the requirements of the post. (Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence.)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org