Salary: £22,000 to £28,000
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Grafton Specialist Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Contracts Manager for an exceptional firm who operate across multiple services areas for the waste industry.
- The efficient running of the Service Department, to meet customer requirements.
- Day to day management of customer demands, this includes liaising with customer, sales personnel and service personnel including drivers and operators to ensure customer requirements are met as defined in a timely and efficient manner.
- Scheduling of personnel and equipment, to ensure that correctly trained staff and calibrated equipment are assigned to jobs as requested by the customer and to ensure that the booking is made.
- To ensure that the correct paperwork is issued to, and liaise with, service personnel to ensure that they fully understand the job requirements and to resolve any outstanding queries.
- To problem solve any queries on the job and liaise with the sales/service personnel and customer for a satisfactory conclusion.
- Reconciliation of job cards and costings, to ensure that all paperwork relating to the service are completed accurately and in full and presented in a timely fashion to the accounts department for invoicing purposes.
- To ensure that any equipment on hire is returned promptly.
- Producing data in form of reports as and when requested.
- Candidate should have experience in transport industry and dealing with pressures of deadlines.
- Must be able to carry out all duties in compliance with the ISO standards 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's grades A-C English and Maths Grade C and above
- Proficient in recent window packages such as word and excel & outlook, and be able to adapt to our bespoke computerised systems.
- Efficient typing and word processing skills
- Third level education
- Experience in the transport industry
For more information or discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323 333