Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Contracts Manager will maintain responsibility for a number of key projects, increasing the overall performance of the project management team especially in relation to quality, OTD and overall customer service. The Contracts Manager will assist with continuous improvement initiatives in relation to process improvements, and will also be seen as the "Master Scheduler" of all projects. The Contracts Manager will plan workload of the team and assist with the creation of project plans where required.
- Updates and plans Forecast file, KPI file, etc.
- Create project plans with key milestones and track performance to targets.
- Use visual management of project status.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to resolve problems and ensure smooth running of project to target dates.
- Create customer requested documentation specific to project.
- Visit key customers to establish relationship, ascertain needs, changes to specs and ensure smooth running of project.
- Address post delivery contractual issues.
- Any other duties as required.
- Appointed person for cranes.
- Experience in preparation of safe working method statements and risk assessment
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics/Technology or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' previous project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects, schedules and budgets
- CSCS site managers card.
To apply or for further information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333