Location: Northern Ireland - Co Down
Salary: 25-32k DOE plus benefits
My client is a leading, long standing Engineering firm who specialise in the Utilities and Water Treatment sectors. They currently have a requirement for a Contracts Engineer/Manager to join their team. This is an office based role, looking after high value contracts within a fast moving and efficient team within a very successful business.
Reporting to: Service Contracts Manager
To be responsible for all aspects of the day to day operation of individual contracts under your control, from formal receipt of file through procurement and installation of materials to the preparation of final account and job handover.
- To work within the provision of the company's ISO Quality, Environmental and H&S Procedures.
- To take phone and direct enquiries from customers and to deal with them accordingly.
- To provide prices and proposals to customers when requested.
- To take ownership of contracts from start to completion to handover to client.
- To purchase equipment and sub-contract services at the most advantageous rates.
- To assist in scheduling of site engineers and planning of work.
- To ensure the completion of individual contracts within budget and within the agreed time frame.
- Prepare CAD drawings as and when required for contracts.
- To liaise with and support site engineers on their day-to-day job requirements.
- To achieve individually agreed objectives for the year.
- A formal qualification in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- A minimum of 4-5 years post qualification experience in an engineering Environment
- Competent with autocad drawing software
- Experience working on NI Water contracts
- Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline
Monday to Wednesday, 8am to 4.30pm, Thursday 8am to 4.00pm and Friday 8am to 3pm.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333