Temporary Contracts Officer required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast
Rate of Pay: £8.23 per hour
Duration: Until February 2017
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above to include Maths and English
- A minimum of 2 years experience within an office environment to include extracting information from a range of data sources (databases, reports, files) manipulating and analysing the data to generate reports and maintenance of information sources.
- Competent in MS office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. In particular an ability to use Excel to manipulate and analyse data and to present information in a professional manner.
- Experience of e-ordering or I-procurement systems and the management of invoices and accrual reporting.
- An understanding of Microsoft Visio and Access Databases.
- Ensure all purchase order requests are converted to purchase orders on a daily basis
- Production and issue of standard system reports on purchasing activity as required by management
- Accurately maintaining the information so that reports can be generated
- Retrieve and collate information for staff and managers and deal with queries as required
- Deal effectively with telephone queries relating to purchase orders from suppliers and colleagues
- General office administration
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Sinead McGivern will be in touch if you have been shortlisted.