Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Contractors Specialist for our client based in Dublin 4 to join their Connections and Charging team. This is a 3 year fixed term contract to start ASAP.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
As part of the External Affairs function, Connections and Charging is responsible for the preparation and management of contracts for the connection of new generation and demand customers to the transmission systems and the development of the associated policy issues. The team is also responsible for calculating the charges payable by customers for the cost of their connection to the transmission system.
The primary purpose of the role is to monitor compliance by the company and the customer. The contractual management activities include issuing formal notices, tracking and agreeing the achievement of key contractual milestones and delivery of associated contractual obligations, ensuring compliance with connection policy and ensuring contracts are modified as required. In addition, the successful candidate will work closely with internal technical, financial, legal and regulatory teams and key stakeholders to support the contract management area and the delivery of contracts.
- Economics or Business degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working with commercial contracts and a strong understanding of the technical, commercial and legal aspects of contracts
- Experience dealing with customers/third parties on a contractual basis
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to work collaboratively across business areas with the proven ability to influence others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office products: specifically Excel, Word and SharePoint
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.