Based outside on the outskirts of Lurgan our client who offers high end security solutions to both residential and business customers required Control Room Operators to join them due to their continued successful in this field of work.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing the appropriate response to remote alarm signals and to dispatch the Emergency Services when required.
- Answer efficiently a variety of inbound calls from both customers and alarm engineers in a busy control room.
- Also to provide relief for manned guarding and response operations.
- GCSE Maths and English, grade C or above (or equivalent) is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- You will be required to do a credit check if successful in the position
Hours of work: 12 hour shifts, 4 on 4 off, shift pattern
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org