Our client, a provider of residential and nursing care to residents require a temporary cook for approx. 6 weeks during the summer of 2016.
As a Cook, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Cooking from a set menu, breakfast, lunch and dinners
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
- Adhering to HACCP
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared in the case of special dietary requirements.
Hours of work:
- 9am - 5pm (5 out of 7 days)
- Catering or Food Preparation qualification City &Guilds 706/1 and 706/2 or equivalent
- Rate of Pay : £8.00ph
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Noeline on 02866323300 or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.