Our client, an award winning provider of food services, hospitality management and facilities management company require a qualified Cook for a temporary role in Omagh during July 2016
As a Cook, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Cooking breakfasts items for approx. 30 staff on a daily basis
- Prep and baking duties e.g. scones for staff tea breaks
- Setting out tea/coffee facilities
- Clearing dishes and cleaning kitchen after service
- Food Service
- Cash handling
Hours of work:
- 7.30 - 11.30am Monday - Friday, 18-29 July only
- Catering or Food Preparation qualification City &Guilds 706/1 and 706/2 or equivalent i.e. Food Production & Cooking or Hospitality & Catering
- Have a appreciation and understanding of the importance of Food Safety and HACCP regulations
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Rate of Pay :£8.50ph
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Noeline on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.