Qualified and experienced Cook required for temporary role in Omagh Town, this is initially for one month
- Cooking from set menu on a two week cycle
- Food Service
- Cash handling
- Staff Supervision
Previous experience in a busy catering environment or catering for large groups would be essential
- NVQ Level & 1 Catering or Food Preparation or City &Guilds 706/1 and 706/2 or equivalent i.e. Food Production & Cooking or Hospitality & Catering
- Have a appreciation and understanding of the importance of Food Safety and HACCP regulations
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Rate of Pay :£6.70ph (£7.20ph if over 25)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Noeline on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.