Chef / Cook
Temporary / Perm
Qualified Chef / Cook to work in a busy Kitchen in a Site restaurant serving up to 600 employees. Working as part of a team.
Hours of work: Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm
- Dynamic and adaptable
- Customer focused, putting customer needs first.
- Work under your own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Previous experience in a food environment
- Level 2 Food Qualification
- Previous Food handling experience
- Access NI Clearance is desirable but application for this can be arranged at Interview.
- Rates of pay negotiable
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Jonny on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com