Cook - Cullybackey- full time hours
Working on behalf of our client we are seeking to recruit a Cook. This is a temporary position of up to 8 weeks but could be extended. Working 4 out of 7 days a week, hours of work are 9am - 5.30pm.
Duties will include:
- Working as a skilled cook, preparation of meals for 20-30 people, portion control and special dietary meals
- General housekeeping duties
- Stock control & ordering
- A valid Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Experience of providing a catering service to customers, Breakfast, Lunch and snacks
- Experience of menu planning, special diets
Please ensure that you demonstrate fully and clearly how you meet the required criteria below for this role within the CV Form you submit.
If you are interested in applying please send your up to date CV to Gemma Ward at Grafton Recruitment