Cook Supervisor required for temporary vacancy. You will be responsible for the direct supervision of a group of Cooks and other staff in the preparation, cooking and serving of food.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1 years cooking experience working within a commercial catering/Health care facility with experience in supervision of staff
- Hold a NVQ Level 1 & 2 in Catering or City and Guilds 706/1 plus 706/2 or equivalent
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Practices and HACCP
- Menu planning
- Ordering and waste control
- Intermediate Food Hygiene or Level 3 Food Safety
- CIEH Level 2 Food safety
If you would like more information please contact Anne Martin on 02871267799, submit cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.