Job Title: Telesales (6-8 month contract)
Responsibility for managing customer call plans and conducting outbound calls to all customers.
Principle Accountabilities will include:
- Delivery of a professional, efficient and timely service to clients customers.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service and a high level of product knowledge.
- Logging and dealing with all inbound and outbound sales queries in a professional manner with the aim of selling, up-selling and cross selling products to new business prospects and existing customers.
- Identifying customer needs effectively in order to maximise all sales opportunities and meet customer expectations.
- Developing relationships and building rapport with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Minimum 1 year telesales experience.
- Ability to work under pressure within a team environment.
- Self-motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieving targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and professional manner with a personal commitment to deliver.
- Full training on products and services will be provided.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP desirable but not essential
Please forward your CV to Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)