CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER, DERRY, £25-35K DEP ON EXPERIENCE
We are exclusively working with an exciting new IT software company relocating to Derry City. This fast-growing, innovative, solutions based organisation provides a bespoke product which enables their customers to improve their recruitment process.
To ensure their customers receive the utmost care during the integration of the product, they are recruiting an experienced customer service manager to manage a team of consultants to provide consultative services and engage fully with their end to end recruitment process.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving customer adoption and expansion success. You are responsible for managing the on-boarding of newly allocated customers, aligning business goals to capabilities. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion. This is a huge opportunity to become part of an expanding team, with the potential to help define the vision for how we support some of our most important clients.
Ideally you would have an interest in HR/ recruitment, people management and/or technology, and have a passion for improving processes, systems and find compelling solutions. This is a huge opportunity to become part of an expanding team in one of the fastest growing Industries.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day to day team management, training and development to ensure a 'best in class' service is delivered on time, all the time.
- Develop further the ADVANTAGE implementation methodology.
- Build systems for monitoring the effectiveness of the service and ensure customers move from users to advocates.
- Ensure maximum product adoption and customer satisfaction to ensure contract renewal and expansion, and to minimize attrition.
- Partner with all necessary departments, bringing the necessary resources to the table to ensure product adoption success.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Manage sometimes complex process build projects which require management of multiple stakeholders, timelines and pressures.
- Develop a deep understanding of challenges faced for Recruiter and HR stakeholders and confidently provide advice and guidance to support the change to process design
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong program and project management skills. Potentially with PM qualifications.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Excellent communications skills in English - both written and verbal.
- Willingness to become 'certified' in our client's solutions, product demonstrations
- Leadership capability - experience building, developing, performance managing and expanding a team.
- Be comfortable in a fast paced team environment and able to readily adapt to changing market requirements
- Be comfortable communicating with executive level customers, with the ability to solve problems and leave customers feeling supported, cared for and satisfied.
Please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.