Corporate Fundraising Officer (£29,323 - £32,486)
Belfast City Centre
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work alongside one of the Northern Ireland's top Charities. They provide early detection and health promotion services , and counselling and support services for people and families, which makes a huge difference to all people affected.
In accordance with the charity's strategic plan and in consultation with the Head of Fundraising and Communications develop and implement the strategy to generate income from corporate fundraising in line with the principles and objectives of the charity.
Responsibilities as a Corporate Fundraising Officer:
- Devise and implement the strategy to target and approach organisations with the aim of maximising income
- Manage and develop corporate partnerships and individual businesses committed to supporting
- Develop and manage the Charity of the Year partnerships
- Develop the potential of Cause Related Marketing activity and sponsorship brokerage and development
- Support the development of GAYE
- Develop small business donors and support base
- Market support for corporate partnerships
- Develop and manage in-kind donations and corporate volunteering in association with other departments
- Contribute to the development of key campaign activity with a view to commercial opportunities
- Network to maintain and build the profile within the business community
- Managing and developing donations in lieu of Corporate Christmas cards and other related corporate products
- Meet targets for income generation and working within agreed expenditure levels
- Manage and maintain an up to date donors database
- Promote Campaigns
- Identify Charitable Trust and Foundation funding for current and new Service development
- Develop the charity's Legacy Campaign
Days of work: Monday - Friday Full Flexibility 35 Hours per week
- A minimum of two years' experience in corporate fundraising, marketing or sales
2.Relevant third level qualification or equivalent OR a minimum of 4 years' experience working in fundraising, marketing or sales.
3.Experience of relationship management with key partner organisations
4.Experience of developing and presenting successful creative proposals to a corporate audience
5.Proven organisational skills with practical experience of working with a range of individuals and organisations
6.A minimum of one year's experience supervising or managing staff.
7.High level of experience and competence with IT including all Microsoft packages
8.Proven ability to work on own initiative - ability to demonstrate experience of creative planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
9.Hold a full, current driving licence with business insurance, and have access to the use of a car or some other appropriate form of transport to carry out the duties of the post in full.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration for the Corporate Fundraising Officer please apply online. For any further details please call Katie Doyle on 02890 242824.