Corporate Support Executive - Temp for 6 - 8 week period ( maybe extended) - Belfast City Centre - £8.18 - £10.00 per/hr
An excellent opportunity has become available for the position of Corporate Support Executive within Relationship Services Support. The Relationship Management Support unit carries out a range of activities that principally support Relationship Managers in Corporate Banking.
- Carry out a full range of support tasks for allocated / aligned teams and proactively work to build a relationship with aligned teams and with the customers of those teams.
- Assist a designated team of Relationship Managers with all branch-related and Administration related queries associated with their customer portfolio
- Working on Compliant Account Opening, you'll be expected to attend customer meetings and will be responsible for limit marking, control of drawdown procedures and general administration of security records for customers, liaising with Solicitors and accounts and other external parties.
- Respond to general Admin Queries, liaise with various other Bank departments for Queries and Problem resolution and will log and follow up on all Concerns and Queries raised
- Relevant experience in the branch network, with a broad understanding of banking procedures and practices.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute as a strong team player along with a proven ability to work on own initiative with a strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective planning and organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise work to achieve objectives within required timescales coupled with the ability to work under effectively under pressure and to take personal responsibility for delivering accurate and high quality output.
- Knowledge and experience of business account opening
If you are interested in the above role please forward your c.v. clearly demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria.