Our client, a leading engineering company, has a vacancy for a Costing Engineer at their site in Dungannon.
- Full costing and pricing estimates for and non-standard products and options
- Full analysis of existing products including interrogation of standard Bills of Material, standard and non-standard options
- Track costings through to completion to verify target margins were met
- Create and maintain order forms for changes in spec and pricing
- Cost analysis / target pricing on all new NPPD products
- Identify cost down opportunities throughout the product range and identify cost-down projects
- Provide forecasted costs for all products using established costing templates and review monthly invoices.
- Work with new and existing 3rd Party suppliers to establish agreed rates of work
- Raise PO's for 3rd Party Supply Equipment & Services
- 3rd Level Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience of machine / plant cost analysis or similar
- Strong computer skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to handle and complete multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Good Presentation and interpersonal skills.
Hours of work:
- 39.75 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 2.15pm
- Competitive Salary
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.