Creche Attendant is required by a Local Government organisation based in Newtownards, Co. Down on a temporary basis.
Role: Creche Attendant
Hours: 15 hours per week (3 hours per day) - 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
Locations: Newtownards, Co. Down
Salary: Under 25's £7.05 per hour & Over 25's £7.50 per hour
Start date: ASAP
- Creche attendants are required to be responsible for the safety and well being of children while parents use the centre's facilities
- To contribute to promoting and maintaining a safe, inclusive, child centred environment
- Age range will be from 6 months to 5 years old.
- Applicants must have previous experience in working within a creche or similar
- Must have a Child Care qualification.
Please note applicants must be aged 18 or over, shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI security check at the cost of £33. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
*PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 13TH JULY*