Our client based outside of Lurgan require a Pricing & Margin Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for all day to day customer pricing and margin activities working closely key decision makers within the business.
- Act as the `go-to` person for any pricing and margin related queries.
- Working closely with sales manager and sales teams across the organisation to ensure that our pricing meets the company objectives and is in line with objectives set.
- Support the annual sales target setting process for the sales team.
- Implementation and integrity of customer price changes across all relevant internal systems
- Generation and communication of price lists to key customers
- Maintaining and updating of all internal & external pricing reports
- Responsible for maintaining all inter-company pricing details
- Monitoring of margin and pricing reports providing expert analysis for key stakeholders.
- Provision of daily/weekly/Monthly sales and gross margin reporting for management teams
- Co-ordination and communication of monthly customer promotions
- Reports to the General manager
- Strong academic background with Relevant business degree or qualification, with a high numeracy content
- Excellent communication skills - able to maintain a working relationship with all levels of personnel
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Problem solver with keen analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel essential
- Knowledge and experience working with BI tools/SQL queries an advantage
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Pro-active approach with ability to follow through and resolve issues
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com