Job Title - Credit Control Administrator - 6 Month Contract
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Credit Control Administrator in Dublin 12.
Our client is a leading supplier and distributor of energy in Ireland.
The Role: Credit Control Administrator - 6 Month Contract
Responsibilities: The primary function of the role is to effectively support the Credit Management Team to ensure maintenance of all administration within the department, specifically management of the returned direct debit process.
- Managing Returned Direct Debits
- Manage all aspects of SEPA queries
- Manage One Stop Shop Accounts Ledger
- Manage administration for the Credit Management Department
- Reception Cover
- Payments Team Cover
- General office duties
- Any Other Ad Hoc Duties as assigned by Credit Manager/Supervisor
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9.00am -5.00pm
- 1-2 years' Customer Service Experience
- Customer Service focus in approach
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication Skills
- Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Capable of working in a methodical and structured system
- Experience with SEPA direct debits a distinct advantage
- A high proficiency in Excel and experience of Navision an advantage
- Working within a credit control department will be an advantage
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our client
- Subsidised canteen
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.