Credit Control Administrator | Automation Industry | Temp to Perm Contract
The Client: An innovative and busy Trading Company providing Technology and Factory Automation services.
The Role: We are seeking an ambitious Credit Control Administrator to join their team based in Dublin.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 9am till 5pm and on Fridays 9am till 4:30pm with a half hour for lunch.
*They may consider a candidate that was only interested in working 4 days per week*
- Manage all customer credit notes
- Pass all supplier invoices/PO's
- Process sales orders on the database
- Process credit card transactions
- Assist with order and data entry
- Assist within the office with administration support for the team
- Work within the existing team to maintain an organised and efficient standard of administration to ensure top quality customer support
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar Credit Control position
- A qualification in a relevant discipline, such as Accounts or Business Studies
- System proficient - experience in Authipay and Kerridge is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- €13 - €15 per hour DOE
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity for a long-term/permanent position with this client
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.