Credit Control Assistant
Fixed term Contract
Located in the heart of Belfast, our client a global law firm requires an articulate and experienced credit control assistant to join their team in Belfast city centre and help manage their accounts receivable assets. You will play a vital role in ensuring debts are collected in a timely manner from external customers , assess the risk of introducing new clients to the firm in order to reduce the firms exposure to bad debts.
As a key member of the credit control team you will play an vital part in the management of bad debt provision of key customers to minimise the impact on the firms profit. You will assess financial risk of on boarding new clients to the firm, monitor clients who have been highlighted in debt exposure reports, proactive pursuit of payments and resolving any payment problems as quickly as possible and on occasion you may be required to prepare accounts for legal action.
- Excellent numerical and analytically skills
- Excellent ability to work as part of as team
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver tasks in a professional way
- Enthusiastic, flexible and pro-active approach
- Ability to develop key relationships with both internal and external clients
- Previous risk assessment experience
- Previous office based experience in a similar role
- Experience within credit control or a finance function of a business
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's
- Computer Literate with Microsoft office, Excel, word and Outlook.
- Full time hours
- Central location
- Permanent position in a global organisation
- Immediate start
- Excellent opportunity to work with a highly recognised organisation
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Laura Kearney on firstname.lastname@example.org