I am currently urgently looking for Credit Control Supervisor to join a large company based in Belfast. This would be an excellent opportunity to get involved in a role that involves hands on Credit Control as well as staff management.
- Ensure all aspects of credit control works seamlessly across the business, including departmental processes, collection and reporting.
- Continue to build external and internal customer relationships.
- Chase current and overdue debt
- Ensure all processes are maintained and adhered to within the Credit Control team.
- Monitor collection of cash for all customers and ensure any issues are escalated as necessary.
- Efficient resolution of external/internal queries.
- Daily supervision of workload within the Credit Control team.
- Improve and develop processes to provide the best possible service.
- Monitoring credit limits.
- Communicating with customers to ensure receipt and processing of large invoices.
- Progression of debt collection through Company to legal action where necessary.
- Debt and cash reporting.
- Assisting with the cash allocation process.
- Extensive Credit Control experience within a busy environment.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Be able to work on own initiative to meet strict targets.
- Advanced level MS Excel skills.