Our Client, who are a long-established business in the Coleraine area require an ambitious Credit Control Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Role: Credit Control Supervisor/Deputy Credit Manager
Pay rate: 20k-30k p/a plus bonus
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
The key role of the Deputy Credit Manager/ Credit Control Supervisor will be to manage the day to day Credit and post-sale Customer Operations within the company. This is a role that requires excellent relationship building, decision making and leadership skills, a high level of commercial awareness and a proven pro-active track record in Credit Management.
- Minimum of 5 years Credit Control experience in a commercial B2B environment with at least 2 years in a Management, Supervisory or Team Lead position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to Board level
- Experience in underwriting and the use of credit checking software and other systems to assess new and ongoing trade risks
- Experience in setting and reviewing individual and team performance targets
- Experience in working in a target driven, results orientated and complex business environment
- Practical knowledge of the NI legal system
- A Chartered Institute of Credit Management qualification at Level 2 or higher or be willing to undertake such qualification
- A professional qualification in leadership, management or relevant coaching or team leader qualification -CMI/ILM
- Knowledge of the ROI legal systems
- FMCG experience would be advantageous
- Free onsite car parking
- Highly competitive and achievable on target bonus in addition to competitive basic salary
- Pension, staff discounts, optional staff uniform and other incentives apply to this role
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.