CREDIT CONTROLLER Co Fermanagh Permanent
Our Client are a family owned business they have established themselves as one of Ireland's leading fuel distributors.
An Exciting opportunity has arisen to join the busy team based in Co Fermanagh. This is a permanent role. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and will join an established team.
- Actively chasing and collecting outstanding money
- Allocation of cash and account reconciliations
- credit checking and setting up new customer accounts
Hours of Work
- They will consider candidates looking for either full or part time hours (minimum 3 days a week)
- Previous Credit Control experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with financial information
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.