Grafton Recruitment is Northern Ireland's largest employment agency. For over 30 years we have been providing effective recruitment and employment solutions to both our candidates and our clients.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller. Our client, based in Duncrue at the docks, is looking for an enthusiastic and capable candidate to take on a temporary on-going role in their Credit Control team. This role is temporary on-going, Mon-Fri 9-5 and is paid at £8-9/hour depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage debtor accounts and develop customer relationships to ensure prompt payment
- Dispute resolution and resolving customer complaints
- Process payments for debtor accounts
- Liaise with team members to maintain updated database of debtors
- Query and escalate payment problems
- Minimum of 1 year's experience as a Credit Controller
- Educated to GCSE level with Eng + Maths A-C
- Excellent experience of dispute resolution
- Excellent knowledge of Word + Excel
- Must be comfortable liaising with clients
If you are interested in this role, please apply here or contact Ciara at Grafton on 02890895824.